Durable and Suitable for Travel Anywhere.
Spitfire EX is a durable mobility scooter that can handle travel over
many different types of terrain. Concrete, gravel, asphalt; this scooter
can handle it all. This is the three wheel model of the popular
Spitfire EX mobility scooter, meaning it's a few pounds lighter and can
maneuver in tight spaces better than its 4 wheeled brother.
Stability and a Smooth Ride
scooter has special stabilizing tires that make the ride hard to tip
over, even when you might be on bumpy terrain. Plus, the tires are
specially made so that they don't become flat from punctures or similar
hazards that you may encounter on an excursion. Combined, these two
features make the Spitfire EX a comfortable, smooth, and safe ride.
Get to Where You Need To Be
mobility scooter like the Spitfire EX can be your ticket to seeing the
world again. With a ride like this, you can head to the store, your
friends house, or anywhere else you want to go that may have been
inaccessible in the past. Painfully long walks with a cane or walker can
be eliminated and turned into fun trips with the Spitfire EX.
"The Spitfire EX 1320 sets a standard for style, performance and features
in transportable scooters that can't be matched. The Spitfire EX's
3-wheel configuration makes it ideal for negotiating indoor obstacles.
It features quick and easy disassembly and includes three sets of
interchangeable color panels for customizing your scooter. In addition,
you can choose either 12AH batteries or 21AH batteries for improved
maximum range. Combine these features with stylish two-tone seat
upholstery, armrest reflectors for safety, a plastic front basket with a
removable liner bag, wrap-around delta control handles and an extra
bright LED headlight and you'll see that the Spitfire EX 1320 is truly
second to none. "
- Added for 2014: LED headlight for enhanced low-light travel and controller-mounted charging port for easier access
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the client to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Choice of 12AH or 21AH batteries for additional range
- Disassembly into 5 pieces for transport or storage
- Easy freewheel operation and anti-tip wheels
- Easy-to-adjust tiller angle
- Flat-free, black, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
- Height adjustable swivel seat with two-tone upholstery and fold-down backrest
- Interchangeable color panels in Metallic Red, Midnight Blue and Silver
- Large, plastic carry basket with removable liner bag
- Padded and adjustable armrests with reflectors
- Quick connect batteries
- Wrap-around delta tiller handles and ergonomic throttle controls make driving easy, even for those with limited dexterity
||9 miles (12AH) | 15 miles (21AH)
||39" (L) x 19.5" (W)
||19" - 21"
||17" (W) x 16" (D)
||24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
||12V x 12AH | 12V x 21AH
||7.5" x 2" Flat-free
||8.5" x 3" Flat-free
|Battery Weight (pair)
||22 lbs. (12AH) | 28 lbs. (21AH)
||99 lbs. (12AH) | 105 lbs. (21AH)
|Heaviest Piece Weight
||34 lbs. (Front Section)
|Warranty on Frame
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components
|Warranty on Batteries