This Scooter Can Handle The Outdoors
The Spitfire EX is just like the Spitfire Deluxe, but places an emphasis on outdoor travel. People that might need to take their mobility scooter off the beaten path from time to time may find this model useful. It has high quality rubber, 'no-flat', tires to help it handle off-road driving better. Plus it comes in a slightly larger package than the Spitfire Scout Deluxe, providing more foot room and space for your legs. This is a 4 wheel model, which helps provide a smooth, stable ride. This model includes a folding seat and deconstructs easily into 5 portable pieces that can be stowed away during travel or for storage.
A Smooth and Comfortable Ride With Customizable Colors.
This model is a little more speedy than the Deluxe models, and tops out at about 5 miles per hour. An optional 21 AH battery pack will boost the range on this mobility scooter from 9 miles to 15 miles. It includes padded, adjustable armrests, and a padded, adjustable seat. You will ride in comfort, and style, with the optional (included) interchangeable panels. Choose from Red, Silver, and Blue, depending on your mood for the day.
Easy Freewheel Operation with Anti-Tip Wheels
This scooter is a dream to maneuver. The adjustable tiller allows you to find a comfortable medium where your arms can rest but still allow you to steer. The freewheel operation means turning is never tough, and anti-tip wheels make it very difficult to tip the scooter, even on uneven terrain. Almost every part on this scooter is adjustable, allowing you to find the most comfortable settings.
- Added for 2014: LED headlight for enhanced low-light travel and controller-mounted charging port for easier access
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the client to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Choice of 12AH or 21AH batteries for additional range
- Disassembly into 5 pieces for transport or storage
- Easy freewheel operation and anti-tip wheels
- Easy-to-adjust tiller angle
- Flat-free, black, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
- Height adjustable swivel seat with two-tone upholstery and fold-down backrest
- Interchangeable color panels in Metallic Red, Midnight Blue and Silver
- Large, plastic carry basket with removable liner bag
- Padded and adjustable armrests with reflectors
- Quick connect batteries
- Wrap-around delta tiller handles and ergonomic throttle controls make driving easy, even for those with limited dexterity
"The Spitfire EX 1420 sets a standard for style, performance and features
in transportable scooters that can't be matched. The Spitfire EX's
4-wheel configuration makes it great for handling rougher outdoor
terrain. It features quick and easy disassembly and includes three sets
of interchangeable color panels for customizing your scooter. In
addition, you can choose either 12AH batteries or 21AH batteries for
improved maximum range. Combine these features with stylish two-tone
seat upholstery, armrest reflectors for safety, a plastic front basket
with a removable liner bag, wrap-around delta control handles and an
extra bright LED headlight and you'll see that the Spitfire EX 1420 is
truly second to none."