Ossur Cold Therapy Unit is a Grade II Medical Device
Please note you need to provide an RX to Shop Ortho before an order for an Ossur Cold Therapy Unity can be shipped.
Compact Cold Relief
The Cold Rush Cold Therapy unit from Ossur unit offers treatment for reducing post-surgical pain and swelling. This unit is compact, portable and easy to travel with, weighing just 4.6 lbs. The Cold Rush Cold Therapy unit provides cooling relief to aid in your recovery time.
- Continuous Cold Therapy
- Reduce surgery swelling
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life
The ergonomic Cold Rush pads come in a variety of shapes to fit different parts of your body (see list of available pads below). The Cold Rush runs silently and supplies cooling therapy for up to six, straight hours. Just fill with ice and water and let the Ossur Cold Rush Unit do the rest.
If you have questions, check out our page on how to use your cold therapy machine.
Ossur Cold Rush At a Glance
- The Cold Rush employs a brushless motor that runs as quiet as whisper so patients can get the rest needed to recuperate from injuries
- The motor is similar to ones used in refrigerators and air conditioners to offer a strong, steady flow rate
- The Cold Rush model has locking lids to stop spills and insulated walls to preserve the temperature
- Up to 6 hours of consistent pain relief
- Cold Rush pads sold separately
- Comes with 6 Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- The Cold Rush unit weighs just 4.6 lbs making it lightweight
Ossur Cold Rush Pad Options
- Universal Pad
- Knee Pad: Fits any size knee, big or small
- Shoulder Pad - Small: Fits 5'6" or shorter with a typical build
- Shoulder Pad - Large: Fits 5'5" - 5''7" large build, and 5'7" or taller normal to large build
- Small Rectangle Pad: Can be used for calf, elbow, arm, or neck
- Lumbar Pad: Fits any size back
- Ankle Pad: Fits any size ankle
- Hip - Choose Right or Left
Instructions for Use (PDF)
Manufacturer's Product Information Page
Ossur, An Expert in Injury Solutions
Ossur products have been built on decades of experience and are designed to enhance the healing process of bone and soft tissue injuries. Ossurs Injury Solutions are globally recognized and have been developed to optimize healing and improve peoples quality of life, while maintaining function and mobility.
*** PLEASE NOTE DUE TO HYGIENE REASONS COLD THERAPY UNITS AND PADS ONCE USED CANNOT BE RETURNED! ***