CarpalAID Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Relief - Self Adhesive Support for Relief (Small 5PC)
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
|Item Form||Pad, Patch
|Product Benefits||Pain Relief
|Age Range (Description)||All|
|Use for||Whole Body
|Specific Uses For Product||Pain Relief,Swelling,Nerve,Skin,Carpal Tunnel,Muscle
|Number of Items||1|
|Unit Count||5.00 Count
About this item
- This product will ONLY relieve anything caused by Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. If you are unsure that you have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome please consult with a professional to be properly diagnosed.
- CarpalAID helps to support the reduction of anything from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for hours at a time. This handy little self adhesive patch is designed for long-term wear, with cumulative results for muscle and nerve conditions of the hand, wrist and lower arm. For immediate first aid needs for scratches, cuts, burns, or other kinds of open wounds, a traditional bandage or dressing is recommended.
- This expertly-designed adhesive strip is engineered to lift the soft tissue in the palm, gently releasing pressure from the median nerve. Traditional braces compress the hand and arm, which may provide temporary relief, but doesn't target the source of your discomfort.
- The sticky adhesive is strong enough to adhere to your skin while you're working all day, or as long and often as needed. No stablizers, braces or straps involved! Use a mouse or track pad and type on a keyboard as you normally would, and CarpalAID continues to work. The patch adhesive may release when exposed to water or excessive sweat.
- Available in Small and Large to meet the needs of bigger and smaller hands. In general, if you are 5'4" and taller, use the larger size. If you are under 5'4", use the smaller size. To apply, peel off the backing and press into the palm of your hand. The center should be slightly diagonal, in line with your life line.
- Promote restful sleep
- Support to relieve nerve discomfort
- Enhance circulation
- Invisible patch
- Made in the USA
- Side effects
- Tingling fingers
- Warkness in hand and shoulder
- Mobility restriction
CarpalAid relieves discomfort and swelling in your hands, the natural way!
CarpalAID is a genius plastic patch that adheres right to your palm, getting straight to the source of your discomfort. It helps to support relief in symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, such as numbness, discomfort, and tingling. This expertly-designed adhesive strip is non-invasive and eliminates the use of medication and immobilizing braces. It is engineered to lift the soft tissue in the palm, gently releasing pressure from the median nerve.
This patch is designed to assist with muscle and nerve conditions that cause discomfort and swelling in your hands and lower arms, in a natural way.
Breathable and invisible patch that eliminates the use of arm braces
Using medical-grade adhesive manufactured by 3M, the rigid CarpalAID patch can be worn for hours at a time. It supports the relief of discomfort without invasive surgery or unsightly wrist braces and wrist wraps. It is designed for long-term wear, with cumulative results for muscle and nerve conditions of the hand, wrist and lower arm.
3 easy steps for fast relief!
Getting relief support with this self adhesive patch is extremely easy:
- Step 1. Clean hand with alcohol
- Step 2. Peel off the adhesive tab on the back of the patch
- Step 3. Place and press adhesive firmly onto skin in the center of your palm
Most people experience complete relieve within an hour of placing the patch on their hand.
How to choose the correct patch for your hand size:
CarpalAID comes in two different sizes to ensure maximum effectiveness for people of all sizes. If you are over 5’4” tall, select the Large size for best fit. If you are under 5’4”, choose size Small.
- Small: Pack of 6, 12, 20, 50 & 80 patches
- Large: Pack of 12, 20, 50 & 80 patches