medi M.4s Comfort Knee Brace
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The M4s Comfort functional knee brace offers excellent strength, durability and patented technology to provide exceptional performance.
- The frame design incorporates medi’s “s” frame design and utilizes the time proven four point principle to help control and support knee movement and incorporates a floating buckle system with numbered straps for ease of application and optimum fit.
- The M4s utilizes medi's patented Physioglide hinge to accurately match the knee’s natural movement, there-by minimizing migration and enhancing compliance and outcomes.
- The Physioglide offers extension, flexion and immobilization settings for all popular protocols.
- The compact version is perfectly suited for patients with shorter legs or that have a need for a brace to fit above special footwear such as ski boots.
- Low-profile, light-weight frame with a 4-point hinge
- Malleable frame allows for customization to individual needs
- Floating buckle system with numbered straps for easy application
- Patented Physioglide hinge matches the knee's natural movement
- Extension/Flexion wedges provide custom protection and limitations:
- Extension limitation at: 0, 10, 20, 30, and 45 degrees
- Flexion limitation at 0, 10, 20, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90 and 120 degrees
- Immobilization at 0, 10, 20, 30, and 45 degrees.
Support after cruciate ligament ruptures (ACL, PCL, MCL), Collateral ligament ruptures with meniscus lesions, Conservative treatment of knee instability (isolated or combined)
MAXIMUM – Braces and guards designed to provide the ultimate protection and support
Aluminum, polyester, polyurethane, nylon