Designed for a variety of post-op and post-trauma applications that require lower extremity casting. Choose from Black or Blue.
For Ossur warranty information please visit here.
- Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe is optimal for use with a short leg cast.
- THICK-SOLED CAST SHOE - The Ossur Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe is designed to provide protection to short leg walking casts and prevents wear and tear. The thick sole reduces impact and helps the patient walk with ease
- BETTER FIT FOR IMPROVED STABILITY - The contact closure straps fasten in the front and can be adjusted, giving you a personalized fit. The non-skid, cushioned rocker bottom sole help reduces slippage, and increases stability
- COMFORTABLE & HYGENIC - Made of cotton canvas fabric, the shoe brace provides optimum comfort and promotes longer wearability. It ensures high degree of hygiene by preventing the leg cast from getting dirty when walking outdoors
- VERSATILE USAGE - Open-Toe and heel ensures a superior fit that accommodates a wide range of foot sizes. Suitable for both left and right foot. Refer to sizing chart for choosing the correct shoe size
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS - The cast shoe is not fit for machine washing or dryer but may be handwashed using a mild detergent and cold water. Meant for single patient use only