Used in conjunction with a walking boot such as the Rebound Air Walker, the Evenup helps prevent back, hip and knee injuries by leveling a patient's gait. It is the only removable, reusable and adjustable shoelift on the market.
You will feel better while walking in a fracture boot, wound healing boot or cast when you apply an Evenup to the opposite shoe. It fits the right or left shoe. It can adjust from 1cm to 2cm lift. The Evenup can also be used as a temporary shoe raise of 1 or 2cm, helpful in gait diagnosis.
For Ossur warranty information please visit here.
- Align body
- Reduce strain from unnatural gait
- The measurement of the sole of the shoe is used to determine the appropriate size of Evenup. It is generally best to choose an Evenup a little too small rather than a little too big.
- Adds 3/4" in height with both layers used, or 1/2" in height with just 1 layer, allowing for a customized fit.
- This added height helps properly align your body and reduce strain from an unnatural gait.
- Features rubber straps which adjust to ensure a proper fit with your shoe.
- Universal fit allows the Evenup Shoe Balancer to be worn on either the left or right foot.