The Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint provides effective treatment for plantar fasciitis in a low profile design that's both adjustable and comfortable to wear. The product features a support shell with an integrated aluminum strut that can be bent to provide more or less stretch. The product features extensive padding down the shin, ankle, and forefoot for all night comfort. The Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint comes with extensive, lightweight calf and heel straps to maintain the foot in contact with the brace at all times for effectiveness. Simple hook and loop fasteners make for easy fitting and adjusting. The rubberized outer shell design features over-molding styling to eliminate any possible rough edges from coming in contact with your other leg. The Exoform Dorsal Night Splint comes with tacky spots on the bottom side of the sole to help grip the floor for enhanced patient safety. Patients appreciate its low profile styling and ability to remain in place for effective treatment. The product can be used for plantar fasciitis or for maintaining proper foot positioning in bed for individuals suffering from foot drop.
Download Sales Brochure
For Ossur warranty information please visit here.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spur Syndrome
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Drop Foot
- Post-Static Pain
- ALL-NIGHT PAIN-RELIEVING SPLINT - Ossur's Exoform Dorsal Night Splint helps immobilize foot & ankle by restricting movement. Ideal for Plantar Fasciitis, Post-static pain, Heel Pain, Drop foot, Achilles Tendonitis and lower extremity overuse injuries
- PERSONALIZED FIT - This splint comes with an adjustable aluminum stay that can be positioned to maintain the angle of dorsiflexion between 85-90 degree, ensuring proper plantar flexion and range of motion for your ankle (can be modified further by hand)
- ASSURES A NON-SLIP STRIDE - Firm padding at the base of the foot reduces discomfort along the sides of the foot while the non-slip surface prevents the splint from slipping & falling during walking
- HOLDS THE FOOT IN PLACE - To increase the overall comfort and effectiveness, the circumferential heel & posterior strapping prevents unnecessary migration, and the durable hinged shell at the calf area prevents brace rotation
- IMPROVED COMFORT - This aesthetically superior, low-profile dorsal splint has strapping and shell perforations that improve breathability, and the soft, flexible fabric ensures maximum comfort and ease of wear, especially for extended hours