Whether on the field or in the office, the Flex functional ligament knee brace by Ossur is the first ready-to-fit brace to offer fine tuned fitting. Flex was developed using state-of-the-art laser scanning technology for an anatomically-contoured, ready-to-fit frame that is perfectly suited to less lean, athletic legs. The Flex's"second skin" fit conforms to the subtleties of the leg like no other off-the-shelf knee brace.
For Ossur warranty information please visit here.
Flex Catalog Page
- Indicated for contact, cutting sports. Indicated for MCL, LCL, ACL, PCL and combined instabilities.
- Total support system for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities.
- Rigid frame helps control flexion/extension, insures accurate application and is durable for both sports and everyday activities.
- Extension blocks (0-10, 10-20,20-30,30-40 degrees).
- Precision Accutrac hinges.
- Anterior tibial strap for precise hinge depth location and tibial control.
- Pivoting buckles enable proper strap placement above gastoc muscle.
- Simple, 4-strap design allows for quick application and removal.
- Flex model is indicated for less athletically shaped legs.
- Flex model is available only in black clear carbon.
- Flex Sport is available only in White clear carbon.
- Flex Sport model is available to fit lean, athletic legs like a glove.