The Ossur Formfit Ankle Brace with Speedlace stabilizes and protects the ankle from everyday activities. Its low profile, quick-lace design is comfortable and fits easily into shoes. The Figure 8 straps are designed for inversion/eversion control to relieve any discomfort while playing sports or everyday activities.
For Ossur warranty information please visit here.
- The Formfit ankle brace with speed lace provides stability and protection for the ankle - whether used prophylactically, for chronic instability or following an injury.
- MEDICAL GRADE ANKLE STABILITY - Formfit Ankle with Speedlace (with Figure 8 straps & inserts, included) provides maximum stability & protection to the ankle. Ideal for prophylactic use, chronic instability, & grade I-II sprains
- STABILIZING FIGURE 8 STRAPS - In addition to the quick lace up feature, the brace also includes wrap-around cross straps that limits further range of movements than the standard version which prevents inversion, eversion, flexion and extension movements
- REMOVEABLE STAYS - The Formfit Ankle Brace with speedlace comes with a semi-rigid removable stays (inserts on either side), quick-pull closure straps and the circumferential cuff provide an even greater support. Can be removed for more flexibility
- SLIM-FIT DESIGN - This ankle brace made of breathable, lightweight fabric fits easily into shoes, ensuring all-day comfort. Its low-profile design allows you to keep the brace on for longer, providing maximum wearability. Comes in 7 sizes
- PERFECT FOR ANY SPORT - For controlled immobilization, the brace supports the ankle in Grade I & II sprains, tendonitis, and other acute injuries caused while running, hiking, and cycling, or playing strenuous sports like basketball, volleyball or golf