The Classic Walking Boot
This is your classic walking boot. No special features like air inflating inners or complex strap systems. This brace is as simple as they come, and that makes it a beautiful option for many types of injuries. This walking boot is made from the high quality materials that you expect from a quality brand like Ossur. Plus its simple design is effective and helps you heal faster. This brace is ideal for many conditions, including achilles surgery, stable fractures, sprains, and more.
A Premium Walker
The Ossur Form Fit Walker is the premier walker by Ossur. Very few companies can match the comfort and lightweight features of the Equalizer Premium Hi Top Walker. Used by orthopedists, podiatrists and physical therapists post-surgery and during rehabilitation following trauma and injury of the leg/ankle/foot. This very design has been trusted by doctors for years to help their patients heal better, faster.
For Ossur warranty information please visit here.
- Soft tissue injuries
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains
- Stable fractures
- Post-operative, trauma or rehab use
- OPEN-TOE WALKER BOOT (NON-AIR) - Ossur's Formfit Walker provides immobilization of foot/ankle during recovery of soft tissue injuries, grade 2 & 3 sprains, stable foot fractures and for post-operative use. An excellent alternative to conventional cast
- SHOCK-ABSORBING SOLE - Designed to reduce the impact at heel strike, this toeless walker helps prevent further injuries and boosts the healing process. The Rocker Bottom promotes a natural, stable gait. Ideal for outdoor wear, no shoes needed
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL - This Walker Boot is made of a lightweight, seamless material on the inside that is designed to provide optimum comfort & temperature control, accommodates body changes throughout the day and helps keep skin dry for longer wearability
- ACCOMMODATES ALL NEEDS - High Top (Standard) & Low Top Version is available in 5 sizes, and additional accessories such as hot/cold therapy inserts, heel wedges and more are sold separately. Designed and tested for single patient usage