The Formfit Wrist & Forearm is made of a breathable material and provides immobilization and protection for patients suffering from tendonitis, select soft tissue injuries, including mild to moderate sprains and strains, as well as for post-cast healing.
8" version is only the wrist brace and the 10" version is the wrist & forearm brace.
For Ossur warranty information please visit here.
- MCL/LCL Instabilities
- ACL/PCL Sprains
- Meniscal Injuries
- Dual Action Hinges incorporate our patented three dimensional molding technology.
- The hinges are molded into the brace to maintain a low profile.
- Lycra Liner offers a breathable contact area for comfortable and extensive use.
- Accordion molding in the popliteal region eliminates bunching and increases comfort.
- Varied areas of thickness give additional protection.
- Donut Buttress included at no extra charge.
- Available only in black.